As a Client Services Representative, you are responsible for after hour support of the brokerage by servicing customer accounts and carrier needs. This is accomplished by processing Broker requests, providing carrier support, and accurately communicate with all relevant parties associated with a given load. You will act as the liaison between the sales team and the carriers we partner with to transport goods for the customer. After hours brokerage support is a critical and time sensitive element to IEL’s business and is counted on to provide excellent service to both internal and external partners. This position is a member of the Client Services department and reports to the Associate Operations Manager.
IEL is currently looking for team members who can work part time and full time during second and third shift and weekends. Second shift hours are 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.; third shift hours are 11 p.m. to 7 a.m., and weekend hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. or noon - 8 p.m. Schedules are flexible.
Position Description (Essential Duties & Responsibilities):
- Identify and prioritize loads flagged by brokers in TMS, service requests from relevant parties, and incoming carrier calls
- Update IEL Brokers, Customers, Carriers, Shippers, and Receivers as needed via inbound/outbound phone calls and email
- Assist Broker with wide range of account needs including, posting and building loads, and truck booking
- Identify loads that require attention and communicate sense of urgency to other shifts in the department
- Accurately updating each load services with appropriate notes, estimated time of arrivals, and current status
- Identify loads and potential issues that will prevent IEL from exceeding customer services standards.
- Provide feedback to management regarding ways to improve processes
- Display working knowledge of Broker accounts and specific service needs
- Display working knowledge of IEL carrier setup and verification procedures
- Handle additional duties as needed